Seasonal Tire Storage in Denver, Colorado
How it Works
1. Schedule your tire swap
We work with all tire shops and dealerships in the Denver area.
2. We pickup and store your tires
We’ll pickup your off-season set directly from the tire shop or dealership. Tires are stored in our secure warehouse.
3. We deliver before your next swap.
We’ll bring your tires to the tire shop or dealership before your next swap.
Benefits of Seasonal Tire Storage in Denver
- Never touch your tires again…we do all the work!
- Keep your car clean!
- Save space in your garage or apartment!
- No hassle delivery before your next tire appointment!
- Tires stay safe, dry, and ready for next season!
- Extend the life of your tires by swapping regularly and storing them in our safe warehouse.
Denver Tire Storage
- Includes storage for one tire set and one free pickup & delivery to tire shops in Denver metro. The area includes the 15-mile radius of downtown Denver (approximately Westminster to Denver Tech Center).
- Price includes up to 4 tires (includes wheels!)
- We pickup your tires after your appointment and store them in our secure warehouse.
- We guarantee delivery to your tire shop or dealership before your next appointment. You just tell us when/where and provide us at least one business day notice in the busy season.
- 4-month minimum
- Multi-set discount of $2 per tire set
Never touch your tires again
Tire storage program details:
- For new customers, we will pickup your tires directly from the tire shop usually within 24 hours. Just sign up and we’ll do all the coordination with the shop or dealership.
- Your account will automatically renew monthly. You can cancel at anytime and request delivery of your tires, but please remember the 4-month minimum.
- Tires are individually labeled and stored in our secure, alarmed facility. We’ll keep them safe!
- Tire delivery information: During the typical tire swap seasons, we need 1 business day’s notice to deliver your tires. Out-of-season deliveries require at least 2 business day’s notice.
- Spring swap season: April 1 – May 31 (1 business day notice)
- Winter swap season: Oct 1 – Nov 30 (1 business day notice)
- Deliveries outside these windows require at least 2 business day’s notice.
Typical Tire Storage Seasons in the Denver Area
Winter Season: October 1 – April 30
Summer Season: May 1 – September 30
How does the delivery/pickup work?
1. For new customers: simply sign up. If you’re already at the tire shop, we’ll pickup your tires usually within 24 hours. If you have an upcoming appointment, we’ll get the details and pick up your tires for storage shortly afterwards. You never have to touch your tires again!
2. For customers with tires already in storage:
1. Tell us you have an appointment: You will be emailed a delivery request form where you can let us know about your upcoming tire swap appointment. We need 1-2 business day’s notice to deliver tires.
2. We will deliver your tires before your appointment: No hassle for you…just show up with your vehicle and your tires will be there waiting.
3. We will pickup your other tires after your appointment: we’ll coordinate directly with the tire shop or dealership to retrieve your off-season tire set.
Already a tire storage customer?
Service area for Denver tire storage customers:
We serve the entire Denver metro area with tire storage. Generally, this is a 15-mile radius from the downtown area. Denver pricing ($20/month) is applicable to the following areas: Denver, Arvada, Westminister, Broomfield, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton, Glendale, Englewood, Cherry Creek, Aurora, Commerce City, Thornton, and other areas close-by. Click here for Boulder area tire storage.
If you have questions, just contact us.